Thursday, July 3, 2008

Intermission

I'm about to take a short break. This will involve plenty of sleeping, epic eating, reading at least one novel (I'll finish Cormac McCarthy's "The Crossing" and I've got an issue of "The Caterer" by Jeff Lint as well), and some breakfast-time alcohol consumption. I'll just fritter the rest of the time away. This much needed R&R will take place in an undisclosed and rather primitive location with no access to the Interwebs. I figure I'll be back on the Tubes in about a week, and already scared to think of my inboxes upon my return. But I figure there won't be any blagging from me until about 11 July. Good thing hardly anybody reads this (yet).

3 comments:

terminaltoy said...

Well I read it, Doctor Spurt.

Anony Mouse said...

Have you read Catch-22? It's beyond awesome and you'd love it...

Anonymous said...

Off Topic, but I saw your comment at BPSDB. Nice site you've got here, so I'll bung you up on the blog roll, welcome to the club :) A link back would be cool too, if you like.